Want to Work at Waitressville? Here are our current job Postings:
Please send resumes (and examples of work for design or graphics postings) to JOBS@waitressville.com
Calls will not be accepted for job inquiries; thank you for your understanding.
At Waitressville and Dallaswear Uniforms, we do more than make uniforms. Our company designs and manufactures some of the most iconic and recognizable uniforms in the world. Our vision is to always design uniforms that are not only innovative, smart and great looking, but functional as well. We are the fastest growing fashion uniform company in the country and we are just getting started.
We are a family business that prides ourselves in putting employees first. The People-Product-Process model is our mantra and our promise. Waitressville and Dallaswear Uniforms is a drug-free facility that operates in a warm and open environment where individuality is welcome and initiative rewarded. We offer healthcare benefits, 401k and profit sharing to our full-time employees. We are looking for fantastic people to join our team as we continue to rock the uniform world with our amazing styles and domination of the industry.
Waitressville/Dallaswear Uniforms - Dallas, TX
As our Design Director, you'll provide high-level expertise in design of all garments for Waitressville and Dallaswear Uniforms. You will work closely with and report directly to the CEO and CFO. You'll drive functional excellence within Technical Development of all designs and will be a key member of the company leadership team. You will ensure manufacturability of designs and the ability to meet price points, margin requirements and merchandising need. Additionally in this role, you will work closely with overseas factories to ensure efficiency and quality.
• Lead product design for all new uniform lines across all brands including:
• Develop new products that are in line with marketing strategies/initiatives and sales goals.
• Work with Product Life Cycle process to maintain all quality and consistency standards across all product ranges.
• Meet with Product Development team members on a consistent and timely basis to ensure that problems or concerns are promptly resolved and projects move forward.
• Based on a design concept, produce detailed technical packages for overseas vendors and our dedicated plants, with clear and accurate descriptions of construction, detailed sketches and/or a sample and specific measurements and graded specifications.
• Approve specifications and pre-production samples for bulk production.
• Recommend corrective changes to the garments, ensuring that all shipments of garments will meet specifications.
• Create and monitor calendars to ensure timelines of deliverables
• Execute product development activities from initial design concept to T.O.P. approval and drive issue resolution
• Send approvals on size sets, PrePros and T.O.P. samples
• Work closely with CEO and CFO to plan seasonal costing strategies to meet company goals
• Consistently identify opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency within the division
• Stay up to date on all uniform, dancewear, fashion and global dance trends that will inspire the best possible collections
• Analyze and stay up to date on competitor collections including products, price, etc.
• Bachelor degree in an apparel related field necessary
• A Expert level grasp of KNIT fabrics and sewing techniques
• 8+ years experience in product development and the apparel industry
• Ability to work in collaborative team environment and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of the organization
• Attention to detail
• Enjoy being proactive and ahead of the game to ensure deadlines are met.
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• String interpersonal skills for building working relationships within teams
• Strong time management and organizational skill to establish priorities and meet specific deadlines
• Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve
• Ability to strategize and drive results
• Advanced Mac (Apple) computer skills and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, PLM software and Excel
• Proficiency in Gerber or other patternmaking software highly preferred
• Eager to stay up to date with technology systems and welcomes the chance to learn something new.
• Interpret and apply your knowledge and love of design, fabrics, sewing and trims to garment construction
• Ability to travel internationally 3-4 times a year
• Ability to travel in the U.S. 5-6 times a year
Waitressville/ Dallaswear Uniforms offers competitive compensation commiserative to applicant’s qualifications and experience. Waitressville also offers paid vacations, paid holidays, health benefits as well as 401k and profit sharing to full-time salaried employees. Most of all, we are a healthy, positive, fantastic place to work!
Waitressville/Dallaswear Uniforms- Dallas, Texas
Waitressville is looking for an energetic, EXTREMELY ORGANIZED, and experienced Warehouse/Inventory Associate to join our team.
FABRIC CUTTER AND SPREADER
Waitressville/ Dallaswear Uniforms
Waitressville Uniforms/Dallaswear Uniforms, a designer and manufacturer of waitress uniforms and dance costumes, is hiring a Cutting Associate to spread and cut fabric in the cutting area of our production area.
This position is responsible for moving large bolts of fabric to a spreading table, measuring and spreading the fabric as well as preparing and cutting it. The individual will need to be able to read the specifications sheet (cutters must) and compare it to the fabric to ensure cutting accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Experience
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALL JOBS AT WAITRESSVILLE
Please send resume and cover letter telling us WHICH JOB YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT and all about you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as many images as you want of your work including any social media or website links to you or your work.